Contractor Town Hall
April 14, 2020, 5 – 8 pm – Columbia, Maryland
Our dinner meeting is the best place in the Northern Virginia, Washington and Baltimore region to network with people in the cold-formed steel industry: Contractors, suppliers, manufacturers, and designers are always part of the mix. Our dinners provide you the opportunity to:
- Network with industry colleagues during our cocktail hour.
- Learn about important industry topics (many of which include continuing education credits) from various industry experts.
Paul Gallagher, Vice President – C. J. Coakley Co., Inc.
David Huff, SPW Division – DPR Construction
One of our biggest resources within MASFA is our contractor members. While MASFA exists to promote the use of cold-formed steel, we recognize that our contractors are paramount to the success of our industry. Who better to give us feedback on the issues faced everyday on projects than those on the front line of building them. This upcoming meeting will be a platform to allow MASFA to hear from our contractors. What do we have in common? What are the things that worry you – manpower, getting paid, getting work? Change orders? Come and share your successes and concerns. MASFA is offering the networking opportunities to help you succeed.
Union Jack’s British Pub, Columbia
10400 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044
Visit www.unionjackscolumbia.com for directions
- $50 for MASFA members; $60 for non-members pre-registered by April 7, 2020;
- $65 for members and non-members after April 7, 2020;
- and $85 for any attendee payable at door (space permitting).
- No refunds will be provided after April 7, 2020.
$250 which includes one dinner, a tabletop to display your company’s products/services, listings in event promotional material (including mailings), and an opportunity to speak to the group for five minutes.