Contractor Town Hall
September 22, 2021, 5 – 8 pm – Columbia, Maryland
Continuing Education Credits Available – 1.0 Engineering PDH Credits
Our dinner meeting is the best place in the Northern Virginia, Washington and Baltimore region to network with people in the cold-formed steel industry: Contractors, suppliers, manufacturers, and designers are always part of the mix. Our dinners provide you the opportunity to:
- Network with industry colleagues during our cocktail hour.
- Learn about important industry topics (many of which include continuing education credits) from various industry experts.
- Paul Gallagher, Vice President – C. J. Coakley Co., Inc.
- David Huff, SPW Division – DPR Construction
One of our biggest resources within MASFA is our contractor members. While MASFA exists to promote the use of cold-formed steel, we recognize that our contractors are paramount to the success of our industry. This upcoming meeting will be a platform to allow MASFA to hear from our contractors. What do we have in common? What are the things that worry you – Manpower, getting paid, getting work? Change orders? Come and share your successes and concerns. MASFA is offering the networking opportunities to help you succeed.
Union Jack’s British Pub, Columbia
10400 Little Patuxent Pkwy
Columbia, MD 21044
Phone: (410) 740-5225
Visit www.unionjackscolumbia.com/ for directions
- $50 for MASFA members
- $60 for non-members
- Pre-registered by September 1, 2021; $65 for members and non-members after September 15; and $85 for any attendee payable at door (space permitting). No refunds will be provided after September 15, 2021.
$250 which includes one dinner, a tabletop to display your company’s products/services, listings in event promotional material (including mailings), and an opportunity to speak to the group for five minutes.